Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pin It!

Throwback Thursday

My son will be starting 1st grade in a few weeks. I am excited for his first day. I remember last year taking him for his first day of kindergarten. We were all so excited for it. Of course we walked him into his classroom that morning and took pictures. I was so excited about them, but now I can hardly even look at those pictures. I of course love them because it is documentation of my baby's first day of school, but I wish I was not in them. I am much more excited about taking pictures with him this year for his first day. I know that I am not where I want to be, but I have come a long way in a short time.




I am so happy that I will never be this big in my pictures again. Seeing this picture motivates me to reach my goals even more. I am excited to post our picture from his first day of school this year. I think I will be much happier with it.

No comments: