Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pin It!

Last Year

Last year I consider to be my year. My life changed forever last year. I have an amazing husband and three beautiful children. I was fulfilled in that area, but I was not happy with myself. I decided to make a change, and finally get healthy. I have said for years and years I am going to do it this year. Nothing ever worked for me. I realize now that I was just not ready. Nothing will ever change until we are ready for it to change. Nobody else can do it for us. I got off my butt and finally did something about it. I joined a gym and started strength training.  I stopped eating unhealthy processed crap and drinking sodas, and now eat clean organic foods and drink only water. I cannot believe how much better I feel about myself. I am amazed by the things that I am now able to do. I know if I put my mind to it anything is possible. Last year I went from a size 20/22 to an 8. I lost over 50 inches all over my body, and I lost 90 pounds. All of this happened from March 2013 to December 2013. Anything is possible as long as we believe it is.


1 comment:

Terry Hayes said...

Thank you!! I followed you back. :)