Saturday, December 7, 2013

Pin It!

Work it out


I am trying to hit 100 pounds by the end of the year. Now whether or not I hit that number I am very proud of myself, and what I have accomplished so far. I am doing my strength training 3-4 times a week, and have added in a little cardio at the gym, elliptical, bike etc... And I have also started t25. I have seen insanity advertised for a long time, and wanted to try it, but let saying I didn't think I could do the 45 minutes a day for it. Well then I started seeing t25 advertised, and hearing great results about it. My hubby and I decided to give it a try. He unfortunately broke his hand and has been unable to start it. I started 2 weeks ago and so far I love it. It is very hard work. I am dripping sweat everytime I finish a workout, but the great thing is that it is only a 25 minute workout. I do it 5 times a week and twice on Fridays. So 6 t25 workouts a week combined with my other workouts. My kids actually enjoy doing the t25 along with me. So far after the 2 weeks since ice started it I have lost 1 pound, 1 1/4" off my thighs, 3/4" off my arms, 4" off my waist, and 4" from my chest. I would say those are some good numbers for 2 weeks. I will check my measurements again in 2weeks and I'm hoping for some more great results. I would highly recommend t25 to anyone interested init. Here are a few pictures from after my workouts.



 
   
  

No comments: