Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pin It!

Another Shout out!!

This shout out is to my favorite person in the whole world, other than my babies of course :) He is the most amazing person I have ever met. He is my biggest supporter and inspiration. He works very, very hard for our family. He has stood by my side through everything. He is the love of my life and my soulmate. Obviously I am talking about my husband. After we got married we "enjoyed" married life a little too much, and we had both become very unhealthy. He is probably the pickiest person on the face of the planet. His mother told me good luck because he won't eat anything. He is a southern boy. Which means sweet tea and fried foods. I am so proud of him. With all the changes I have made he has never complained once. He is willing to try so many new things. I actually made him a salad last week with spinach and kale, and he ate it all. I could not believe it. He is my partner in training. I am so proud of everything he has done. He is the most fantastic person on the planet.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much baby, but that second pic is horrible! Lol

Terry Hayes said...

I do not think it looks horrible. I love you!