Monday, August 5, 2013

Pin It!

Motivation Monday

I know that motivation is key to living a healthy lifestyle. I go through periods of time where I do not feel motivated, and have to try to re-motivate myself. Luckily I have great family and friends that are always there for me when I need them. I hope you all have that in your lives too. The best thing to do is to surround yourself with positive people who believe in the goals you set for yourself.







This is my biggest problem with motivation. I have come a long way on my journey, but I know there is still so much more I want to accomplish. I do not look at what I already have accomplished. My husband reminds me of this all the time. I focus on what areas I still need to work on. He has to tell me to stop that. Look at what areas have changed so much. I have been trying to focus more on that. So that I can be comfortable with where I am, and also to keep myself motivated to go even further.






No comments: