Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pin It!

Another shout out!

Margaret and I are in a mommy group together. Her daughter and my daughter are the same age. She has been one of my inspirations to my healthier lifestyle. We have a fitness group on facebook and she is always so inspiring. She started her weight loss journey in October of last year. She has lost 56 lbs during her journey. She loves Jillian Michaels and has done a lot of her different workouts. She also enjoys running, hooping, and kickboxing. She and I do some monthly challenges in our group. She also eats a very healthy diet. She has been a big inspiration to a lot of the ladies in our fitness group. She is at her goal and is now just trying to maintain where she is at, but I can say she has not really stopped working hard. She knows this is a lifestyle and not just a temporary change.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Terry and Margaret you guys are doing amazing and really are an inspiration. I've lost sight of my goal for a while, but plan to get on track soon and hope that some day I'll be where you guys are :).

Love you both!

Terry Hayes said...

Thank you Michelle. You are so sweet. I look forward to posting your shout out in the very near future! :)