Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pin It!

Strength Sunday

Todays strength post is not about a specific workout, but rather where you gather your strength from. I think this is very important not only in your fitness/health life, but in your everyday life. We all have those days where we just feel as if we cannot do anything. In those times we need to look inside and see where we get our strength from. What is it that keeps us going?



Everyone has something different that drives them and gives them strength. I have several things. First for me I gain my strength from my faith in God. I know that I am able to do even the things that I find the most difficult through my faith. This makes the impossible seem possible. Things may not always work out exactly how I want and when I want, but they will always work out. When I feel as if I can't go on I turn to God, and then I get my strength to keep going.


I also gain strength from my family. I want to be a good role model for my children, as I have said many times. They need to see that I always have the strength to get up and do it again. I do not want to make promises and then break them. I do not want to disappoint my family. I want to be their inspiration, and help give them strength. I know I can get up and do it because they are all rooting for me to. With my family by my side I know I can achieve anything.

 
 
 
I also gain strength from myself. I think inner strength is beautiful. You should always believe you can do it, and somehow you will. I have struggled with this for a long time. I am doing this for me. I am getting healthier for me. I have the strength inside me to keep going. Nobody can ever take that away from me. When I feel down I just look inside, and tell myself yes I can do it!
 
 



So there are a lot of things that give me strength. Some things that I did not mention, but these are my main three. What gives you strength? How do you keep going when you want to just give up?

No comments: