Monday, September 16, 2013

Pin It!

Back to Basics

I have not really been blogging that much the past few days because we were on vacation. I was focusing on spending time with my family. We had a great time. It is important to take time for family. That is the most important thing. I did not eat bad during vacation. I had some meals that were not in my normal eating routine, it's vacation you need to enjoy right :), and I will say that I did not drink as much water the past few days as I should have. I did workout some. I ran, swam a lot, walked and did a few other things. So I did not go crazy, but I did enjoy my vacation. Today I can tell that I did not eat my normal foods the whole time. My body feels achy and my stomach hurts a lot. It goes to show that when you purge your body of all that crap you feel so much better. So since vacation is over it is time to get back to basics. I love the way I feel when I am working out, and even more so when I am eating right. So I am excited to get back to my normal routine again.












No comments: