Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pin It!

Treat yo self!!

When I was younger I used to love wearing heels. The more weight I gained the less and less I would wear heels. I eventually got to pretty much wearing just flats and tennis shoes. I do have a boot with about 1 1/2" heels, but they were not very comfortable with my extra weight. Now with losing weight I have found my love of heels again. I can finally wear them again. Now they will not be an everyday thing because chasing 3 kids around in heels no thank you, but I do really enjoy wearing them again. They make me feel good when I wear them. I'm sure most of you ladies can agree with me. I posted the other week about some pretty red heels I treated myself to. I love them they are so comfortable. Well tonight I treated myself again, well really my wonderful hubby did :), to another pair of heels. What makes it even better is I scored them for $16, marked down from $70. Pretty awesome! I am slowly but surely building up that shoe collection again.


No comments: