Monday, September 2, 2013

Pin It!

Happy Birthday!!

I just wanted to wish my beautiful daughter a happy second birthday! We had a fabulous Mary Poppins birthday party for her over the weekend. A great time was had by all. I even ate a piece of birthday cake. It was delicious! I still managed to get into "onederland", 199, for the first time since almost 10 years ago. I have decided I will not weigh myself again until my birthday , September 29.

Anyway to the important stuff. She is the most amazing, sweet, kind, loving, playful and sassy little girl. She knows what she wants and will not let anyone tell her otherwise. She rules her Daddy and her two brothers. Whatever she says goes. She is 2 going on 15 for sure. She is such a little girly girl. She loves shoes, purses, dancing, singing, spinning dresses, dolls, and reading. She also loves to play with legos, cars, balls and playing in the dirt. I cannot wait to see what an amazing little woman she turns into, but for now I would like time to slow down. I cannot believe she is already 2. Happy Birthday little lady Mommy loves you!








No comments: