Monday, September 30, 2013

Pin It!

Motivation Monday

Yesterday was my birthday. I spent a wonderful weekend with my awesome family. Which was exactly what I wanted. I tried to find pictures of my 30th birthday to look at, and I could only find about 2 of them. I guess I was not really into taking any pictures then. I remember having a great time at my 30th birthday with my wonderful family. They are always so great to me. This year was even better than last year. I really was not that upset about turning 31, okay maybe a little. I can tell you I was happier at my 31st than I was at my 30th. So I am looking forward to my 32nd being better than my 31st. This gives me some motivation to keep going and make this year better than last year. So here are a few pictures from my fabulous birthday weekend with my family.













No comments: