Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pin It!

It's not a diet...

Since starting my journey I have tried to surround myself with positive motivating people. I sometimes do encounter unsupportive people. I hear how's your diet going, why are you eating like that, oh it's ok if you have some, why do you need to workout, women should do cardio to lose weight not strength training etc... I am not on a diet. It is a LIFESTYLE!!!! This is how I plan to live the rest of my life. I am not living a life of depriving myself, but I also never, ever want to fall back to what I was doing before. These are my choices. I am not pushing them on anyone. If you feel guilty for what you are eating don't bring me down because of the choices I am making. I support your decision to eat and do what you want, and I would appreciate you doing the same for me. I workout to be healthy and strong. I lift weights to become healthy. Strength training is what has set me up for success!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Positivity sister!!!