Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pin It!

About me

I am married to the most amazing man in the whole world. This year we will be celebrating our 9 year wedding anniversary. It has been the most amazing 9 years of my life. We have 3 wonderful children together. Riley is our oldest. He is such a smart fun loving child. He is 6 years old going on 30. He has a very mechanical mind. He is always trying to figure things out. He likes to know why things are the way they are and how they work. He loves soccer, running, video games, reading, MMA, and golf. He is a wonderful big brother. He always makes sure his brother and sister have what they need. He is like a second Daddy to them. He is very caring and loving. Collin is our middle child. He is 4 years old. He is our little free spirit. He has an artistic mind. He marches to the beat of his own drum. He loves to do art work, has a great fashion sense, likes soccer, cooking, cleaning, golf, doing puzzles, swimming and hiking. He is a very unique individual. I love to see the things that his mind comes up with. He is very helpful, kind, and caring. Callie is our youngest. She is almost 2 years old. She rules the house. Whatever Callie says goes with her brothers. She is a mommy's girl. She loves doggies, books, playing with baby dolls, Legos, purses and shoes, and swimming. She is the sweetest girl I have ever known. She is very sweet and caring. She knows what she wants and tells you what she wants, even if you don't understand it. She is very curious. She completed our family. I am thankful for my wonderful family. They are my whole world. I decided later in life to continue my education. I am finishing up my degree and will be adding my Masters degree. I love to cook. I enjoy coming up with new concoctions that we have never tried before. I also like doing outdoor things with my family. I have two wonderful brothers who both have amazing families. They are both two of my best friends. I am so happy that our families are all so close.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your family is amazing, my nephews and nieces from you and Adam and Chris and Lindsey are awesome!