Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pin It!

Belated Anniversary

On October 16 my hubby and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 9 years. I feel like we were just married. We have had a great 9 years together. We have been by each others sides through all of our ups and downs. Life is great when your best friend is walking beside you through everything. We went out to dinner that night just the two of us, which if you know us is huge. We hardly ever get to go out just us. We also went to a friends wedding on Saturday afternoon without the kiddies. So after the wedding we went and grabbed a quick dinner together and did some window shopping. This past weekend was also his first days off in 34 days so we all thoroughly enjoyed having Daddy home. I love my sweet, caring, loving, hard working man. Here are a few photos from our wedding and also from when we went to the wedding this past weekend.

















This picture is probably about 12 years old. Oh we were so young :)

No comments: